Friday, January 28, 2011

Raise the Bar with the CDAC Heart Hop!

Two fun things happening today...first up...it's Raise the Bar day and Joni has challenged us to forget about traditional Vday colors and work with Blue, Purple and Yellow today. The second thing is that over at Crafter's Digital Art Centre they are having a "Heart Hop". Doodle Pantry is one of the Heart Hop sponsors and this is the image Laurie designed. I thought that pile of hearts would look cute in purple, yellow and blue, so I combined the two! I added some stickles to a random few hearts and I have NO idea what embossing folder that is on the mat... someone sent me some pieces already done :) I'm also entering this card in the Paper Pretties Challenge, which is sewing!

So, head on over to CDAC for the Heart Hop info and then join us at Raise the Bar for a color inspiration week.

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness...These colors look fantastic. What a great design.

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Thanh Vo said...

That little sheep makes me smile. Great layout you've used

Dawn Frost said...

The sheep are so cute! I love the colours you chose!

Chris said...

This is so cheerful, it put a big smile on my face.
thanks for sewing with us at Paper Pretties.