Friday, January 7, 2011

PMS Release with Raise the Bar inspiration




Now that Simonne...she's a hard act to follow...but I didn't pick the order for this PMS Release Hop, so I have no choice but to follow her LOL. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to head over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog and start our January release blog hop from there so you don't miss anything...especially the letters for your 15% off code.
January 7th
Raise the Bar Challenge
"Father Time Inspiration"
Moody for Reading came at just the perfect time for me...not only was this new release perfect for today's Raise the Bar inspiration piece "Father Time", but I have a book to return to a friend, that I've had for WAAAAY too long because it got lost in my trash craft room, so this is going to be her "I'm-sorry-I-kept-Edward-away-from-you-for-over-a-year" card LMBO. 

This layout came from the JUGS challenge 65. (I was going to title my post "Raise the Bar inspires PMS & JUGS", but I thought that might sound a bit too weird LOL)

OK...enough jibber jabber...your next stop is Lisa M...so off you go! See you tonite for the Release Party at 9EST, 10 AST. My letter for the discount code is

16 comments:

Debc06 said...

Love your colors Some of my favs so you know the card just popped off the page for me.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love the "graphic feel" of this one. Way to rock it out of the park!!

Christi said...

I am LOVING that dp and those gorgeous colors! Wonderful job!!

Lisa M. said...

Oh my. Anita I love teh color combination you used on this card! your coloring is fantabulous!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous coloring Anita and what a great interpretation of the clock!! How fun is that?! I love the geometric background and think it is a perfect match for this Moody! Love it!

Tangii said...

Just beautiful Anita!!!! Love everything about it... those colors just POP!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh WoW!!! Amazing card Anita! Those colours are fantastic! Beautiful job!

Michelle VP said...

hehe, what a fun reason to give someone a card! Love the combination of squares and circles with this moody girl. Awesome coloring too - so vivid! :) I'm always afraid to go darker, then wish I had.

Brook said...

I love the clean layout of your card and the colors are wonderful. (Perfect for the Raise the Bar Challenge.) In your case I guess Raise the Bar did inspire PMS & JUGS (That would have been a great title too.) TFS!

mmjensen said...

Love the layout and the fun colors...nice change from red and green! :)

szbacn1 said...

Ooops! That happens to me sometimes. I'm sure your friends will forgive you especially when she gets the beautiful card!

Ginny said...

I love the paper you used for this card and how well all of the colors coordinate. Fantastic coloring too. I can't wait to get this stamp all inked up.

Kathryn B said...

Love the image and your colors Anita and I love what you did with the sketch! thanks for playing along with JUGS we do appreciate it!

Katie Cotton said...

i never got to leave my comment the other day, i love what you did with this card! :D

Julie said...

Way to work these colors!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Great inspiration! Love how you colored this Moody Girl! Fabulous! Great job with the JUGS sketch, too!