Saturday, January 29, 2011

PMS got some Moxie Fab MOJO!


Found myself sittin' around sick this week and doing a lot of surfing... I saw this week's Trigger Tuesday on Moxie Fab and immediately thought of this paper. The papers, ribbon and the flower buttons were all part of a kit from Paper Makeup Stamps a while back. This isn't the image that came in the kit, but I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card for a friend. I used the MOJO Monday sketch for this week...too bad it's not a contest week LOL as I never seem to get to play on contest weeks.

Here's the Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday inspiration pic from Martha Stewart. The paper in the back is what struck me...and reminded me of the paper I used. Altho...now that I see it again...I have paper much closer to that...hmmm...maybe I'll find time to play again? Right after I go find the recipe for the fudge and make some!


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Beautiful card, hope you are feeling better.

Cath said...

Hey Anita! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)