Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doodle Pantry Mid-Month Release

I have two posts today :) 
Please scroll down to see my post for Digital Delights.

We're still in "new beginnings mode" over at Doodle Pantry for this release :) Isn't this calf just adorable? I was a little intimidated trying to color it as I don't think I "do" realistic very well, but I was pretty happy with the result. This is the first image I've done on XpressIt paper, too...I'm going to reserve judgement until I try a few more images. It's different than the Flourishes paper I was using, so we'll see if I can adapt LOL. Don't forget to check out all the other new releases at the Doodle Pantry blog today...they are all fabulous (yes, Laurie pays me to say that ;) This layout is courtesy of the PaperworksCo sketch challenge. My card also fits the theme for the second Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge for January, which is a "love" theme. Play along for your chance to win some images!





6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a fantastic creation. Your coloring is the bomb! Love everything about this beauty.

K. Joy said...

This is so very cute! I love how you colored the cow!! Adorable colors. :) Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

This is just beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic, as is your paper choice and layout!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous coloring Anita and your papers are wonderful!!!
hugs & blessings

Dawn Frost said...

Anita you did a fantastic job! Wow he looks very realistic. I would never have attempted it, lol!

Christa said...

oww great card. and the papers are great love it ,have a nice weekend hugs christa