Sunday, January 30, 2011

Corrosive Challenge - PWCO Guest DT, too!


Today's challenge at Corrosive Challenge is to use some buttons! Sounds pretty easy to me! This is the last chance you have to get in on the draw for the Kenny K prize for January, so link up your button creations this week.

I was asked to be this week's Guest Designer at Paper Works Co's Challenge, too :) So thrilled to get the invite there as they are another great Canadian-based operation. They have super cute stamps (including an exclusive line of RAM) nesties, Copics & more. Here's the sketch we were working with




This owl image is Webster, from Paper Makeup Stamps. (The sentiment is by The Angel Company). I just got him and couldn't wait to pair him up with this MME paper...isn't it perfect? This color combo also (not so coincidentally LOL) matches the Color Throwdown challenge...although my colors do look a bit off in the pic. I swear those owls look bluer in person. I have another card for the CTD126 that I'll post tomorrow...did it with these papers and they were still on my table when I went to make this card LOL.


4 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute as a button! Love the papers you chose and the card is wonderful.

Carisa said...

I love this card! it's so cute - and great to have you joining us this week as gdt at PWCO. :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful color combo and super cute take on of Bella's sketch. Wonderfully done on theis card Anita!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Thanh Vo said...

LOVE owls, Anita!! This is such an adorable card, I love the paper that you used to accent Webster.