Sunday, January 2, 2011

Corrosive Challenge Day

It's the first Corrosive Challenge of 2011 and wowee do we ever have a "Corrosive" kind of sponsor for you this month...Kenny K digital images. This is the first time my husband has actually taken an interest in the cards I make LOL. This is Maggie Mayhem, one of KennyK's Krash Kittenz...I love this line of stamps...every one of them! The sentiment is from TLC Creations. I haven't a clue what I might do with a card like this, but she was so fun to color :) This week's challenge is to use Purple & Yellow in your creation. Such a nice change after all the red & green isn't it? Come on over and play along!

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Very good job!! Nice card! Great image)))

Susan's crafty chaos said...

This is just stunning, and the sentiment is perfect for that image! :D

Janet said...

amazing card...hint hint i have a bday in may ;)
hugs