Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 10 Cards of 2010 Blog Hop



Mrsweyremaster



Welcome to my stop on the Top 10 Cards of 2010 Blog Hop created by Suzi! What a fun idea! I couldn't wait to look through my blog and find my favorite cards.

This one is my favorite "non brand" card...by that I mean this isn't anyone's digi image. It was a free coloring book page I found. I love it for many reasons, not the least of which is that it got me my first Top 3 badge at PlayDate Cafe :)


This was one of my first official PMS design team creations...a window card...and you'd think I'd planned the placement of the window on the front with the sunflower, but I didn't LOL. Kirsten is still one of my most favorite PMS Fairies.

I did this one for a Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. 
I just loved the design and it was perfect for the little PMS card back fairy.

My very first Doodle Pantry card! 
And hey, I actually sent this one to a friend!

Moody for Holly from PMS...one of my absolute favorite Moodies...
she just worked so well with this paper & sketch.

This one features leaves from Heartfelt Creations turned upside-down to create the bulbs. I was so darn proud of myself for thinking of this...then I saw that someone else had already done this LOL

Playing with the new window scene die from Heartfelt Creations...
such an easy way to make an elegant card.

My second round application for the Heartfelt Creations DT. 
LOOOVE this image.

My favorite Inktegrity card EVER!

And this is the card that got the most comments this year...a record 497! HOLY COW! I was part of the first ScrapMart blog hop and the response was a-MAZE-ing. The stamped images are from Heartfelt Creations.

Now...what did I learn by picking these???
1. I do a lot of square cards LOL
2. I didn't use my Flourishes stamps enough this year

Ok...now head on over to the next blog and have fun!



29 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Anita, these are all so beautifully done! I especially love the first one of the sunflowers.
Hope you have a very happy, blessed New Year!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, how fun...great selection. I love square cards too. LOL

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Great cards. TFS.

Janet said...

love all your cards:)
hugs

Regina said...

Such gorgeous cards!! You did an amazing work!!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Regina

Larissa said...

Thanks for sharing all your lovely cards!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lorraine said...

Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Poppit said...

Fab cards! I love the window scene card - simply beautiful! Happy crafting for 2011 :-)

Selma said...

Anita all your cards are beautiful. It is hard to chose, but my favorite is the HFC cardinal.

Lisa Kind said...

These are all fabulous, Anita! My fav is the tic-tac-toe card! So cool! TFS this because I went ahead and played along!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love the last card too! Fabulous design! (I think I was one of the commenters during the hop too!)



Happy New Years!
--Cheryl--

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Dani said...

Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

alethea said...

I love your window card, It's gorgeous!! The rest of your cards are amazing too!!

Marley said...

They are absolutly stunning! TFS hugs xx Marley

Stephanie said...

497 comments?? WOW! But, it totally deserves it. Amazing and my most favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Carolyn said...

What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

Carolyn

Heidi-Mari said...

Stunning cards,
I love the 5th one best
Thanks for sharing!
Have a blessed day
Heidi-Mari

Dawn said...

Fabulous cards

Fiona said...

fab selection of cards.

Priyanka said...

beautiful work,love it,TFS

Sonia said...

Wonderful cards Anita... love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

Juanita said...

Beautiful selection of cards, TFS.

Sue from Oregon said...

a fun and colorful variety of cards for 2010!!!

hellerlittle said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them but most time I look at the window card - it´s such wonderfull. Happy New Year

Susan's crafty chaos said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

Julie E said...

What a great assortment! So many wonderful ideas like the tic-tac-toe. I have to say though that I agree with the card that got sooooo many comments - those circles are so simple yet pack a punch!