Friday, December 24, 2010

PMS M4TW - Thank You

YEEE HAAAW it's Christmas Eve! WOW did this month ever fly by...I barely got ready in time. I am actually pretty sick of making Christmas cards, but at the same time, I'm finding it hard to work on projects for after the holidays that are flowery and pastel colored. I still WANT to be working on Christmas stuff. So I thought, as this week's hostess for the Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps, I would challenge everyone to make a Christmas Thank You card for a gift you receive today or tomorrow (some people open presents on Christmas Eve). I decided to go with Moody for Presents yet again because she is so great for coloring up with a variety of colors to go with whatever paper you choose. I picked some of my fav Christmas prints out of my scrap heap and went to town! I hope you'll find time to play with some new goodies over the next week and join me in this challenge...oh...and I also challenge you to actually send the card out to someone! LOL

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Bee-autiful Anita! Love the richness of the colors you used!

Larisa said...

Merry Christmas Anita!!!
Very nice card!!! LOve your colouring

Berenice R. said...

Such a lovely card! :)

just me said...

Merry Christmas!! I love this idea:) I was thinking of doing it this year since it's sometimes to hard to call the day of with the time difference. I hope you have a great holiday with your fam.