Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Customer Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on the PMS Holiday Blog Hop! If you've just arrived via Kristie Wilson, congrats ;) You're in the right place. I choose the new Moody for Presents for my card because I wanted to do something a little wild with color and I thought the presents would work for that. The purple Copics were my first ones and I hardly ever use them, so I looked for some purple paper and found these two patterns in my Crate Paper Christmas collection LOL

Make sure you're leaving some love on everyone's creations along the way...besides the fact that it makes us feel good ;) it gives you a chance to win some great PMS Goodies! One lucky commenter will win a grab bag of PMS stamps just for commenting! Now, hop on over to Christi Snow. And in case you get lost along the way, here's the list of blops!


20 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow! I am so not a fan of purple...but this is great!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Gorgeous as usual, Anita! Love the vibrant colors.

Christi Snow said...

Gorgeous! I love your coloring of her hair! smiles...

Michelle VP said...

Love it! I really like how colorful and cheery your card is - perfect Moody girl to use for that. :)

Katie Cotton said...

i absolutely love it, anita!

Tina said...

So colorful and pretty!

Carma said...

Love the colors...and the little "snow drifts"!

Danni said...

What fun colors on this wonderful card!

Shaela said...

beautiful - love the bright non-traditional colors!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Wow!!!

daisey1977 said...

What a cute card!! I love the bright colors :).

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love the bright colors and the stamp is really precious.

FibreJunky said...

You should seriously use purple more often. It looks fantastic!

Irit Shalom said...

Just love your card!Thanks for the hop!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous card Anita! Love the fun, bright and happy colours! Hope everything is going well for you!

Kristie said...

This is so bright and fun, LOVE it!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Ooooh, I love her in purple!! Beautiful!!

Crafty Engineering said...

Love all of the colors! Beautiful job!

Lillian Child said...

Your holiday card is so very lovely - fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Oh I love this card...the bright fabulous card! TFS!