Friday, December 10, 2010

M4TW & Raise the Bar


Today's challenge at Makeup 4 the Weekend is an inspiration challenge:
I immediately picked out the quilt block with all the circles in it and knew of just the right paper to use for this week's challenge. The circle dp is from last year's Stampin Up designer stack. I chose Henry for my image because I thought the colors were kinda boyish. Then I added in Joni's challenge at Raise the Bar, which was an acrostic again:
S-Silver
N-No Ribbon (that was hard!)
O-Only one patterned paper
W-Wording

And see those three rectangles behind Henry? Well, I cut them out to try to decide which one to use...couldn't make up my mind, so used all three LOL! I know it's a really busy time of year, but if you're looking for some relaxation, come play along with our challenges this week!


2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh how I love this. It's always fun to see how differently people are inspired by the same photo.

Christi said...

What a fun card!!! I love the colors!