Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Day



Have you seen all the cute little "Tussies" around blog land this year? Well, I decided to make a little ornament version of a tussie using my Heartfelt Creations ornament dies. It would hold a special little gift (maybe jewellery or chocolates), but it's pretty small...about 3.5 inches tall. It's quite simple to make... I cut three of the ornaments out of some Christmas paper and scored the sides, glued them together and added a string with a couple of beads on the bottom. I accidentally put mine together with only three sides even though I had a fourth one sitting in front of me. Getting the thing to hang straight with only three sides was the hardest part of the project! Then I added a little cut out ornament and Voila!


And here's one last Christmas card for you from Heartfelt Creations. I figure after this week we'll all be sick of Christmas crafts, so I'll start up with their awesome flowers next week. This image is from Holly Leaves. I stamped with black ink and sponged with green chalk. then I cut out green leaves & berries (they juuuust fit in my su circle punches). The lacy white border is from Decorative Butterfly Border.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

What a darling little ornament, Anita!!!