Sunday, December 5, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Day & Doodle Pantry Release Day

If you're looking for the Scrap Mart blog hop post, please click HERE
or scroll down a couple of posts :)


Red & white for Christmas is the theme today at Corrosive Challenge! Lucky us, Doodle Pantry is the sponsor for this month, so run over there and play along for your chance to win some DP goodness! This was me yesterday as I untangled the lights for our Christmas tree... and will be Dave today if it stops raining...he hasn't put up the outdoor lights yet! And hey... there's a new Doodle Pantry Release today, too.

I'll admit...I had to look up Chamomile online to see what color it is LOL...I was surprised to find out that it's white with yellow centres... looks like a daisy to me! Anyhow, sure made this one easy to color. I used this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday layout, too. Here's the full Chamomile set being released today at Doodle Pantry.



13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both cards are beauties. Love your red and white card. It's such a fun image and you did a beautiful job on the challenge. Love that background paper and your design.
Your Chomomile card is a knockout. Awesome design, Anita.

alicaz said...

wonderful cards! The sheep looks great in white and red and I love the papers you used on the chamomile card!

Janet said...

super cute cards:)
hugs

Danni said...

The first card is so cute and fun and the second is just gorgeous!!

StephC said...

My goodness both of these are gorgeous! I love the image on the first, looks like several people I know this year. lol Great cards!

Claudine Poch said...

Both cards are great! I like the boldness of the red and white on the first card. Love the funky papers on the second!

Shelley said...

Beautiful cards!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Anita!!

I love the red monochromatic sheep card with that peek of green!

Fabulous job on both!!
hugs & blessings

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Both cards are stunning! I love the red DP on the sheep and the bright and cheerful feel of the chamomile.

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful cards Anita! I love the sheep and his lights, lol, just too cute and I had to look up chamomile too!

Susan said...

That "ewe" card is super cute! Thanks for sharing it -- the red is so bright and cheerful too.

Mina said...

two stunning card Anita, I love that sheep image lol...your link for my candy is wrong Anita could you do it again and I will delete that one
Mina xxx

Laurie said...

That sheep card is totally adorable! And the chamomile card is fresh and springy ! love them both!