Sunday, December 26, 2010

Corrosive Challenge - Bling it On!

Today's challenge at Corrosive Challenge is "Bling it On"... a great way to celebrate the New Year, I think. This image from Doodle Pantry was perfect for some bling...I lightly colored the disco ball in grey, then I covered it with stickles...I think these were icicle stickles...isn't is blingerific? Some shiny silver ribbon and silver dew drops finished it off. This is your last chance to play Corrosive Challenge and get entered to win the Doodle Pantry $10 gift certificate, so why not join the fun while you're breaking in some of those new goodies you just received?

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Anita, this is such a fun, happy card... Laurie's ant images always make me smile. Love the bright colors and your glittery disco ball. Perfect choice of DP and design.

Dawn Frost said...

Wow talk about bling, love these ants Anita! Great New Years Eve card.