Friday, November 19, 2010

Raise the Bar is Grateful this week!


Joni wanted us to make a "grateful" card at Raise the Bar to celebrate Thanksgiving (US) and as per usual, I was trying to combine this with the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge for today, but I forgot to use digi paper :( Oooops... oh yea...and no ribbon...so I'm out. I did, however, follow the Sweet Sunday Sketch 93 for this week. These are the awesome Hugging Fairies from PMS that I'm just inking up for the first time (YIKES).


And see that fabby dabby flower? I made that all bys mys lonesome! It's one of the Cuttlebug Quilling sets and I {heart} it. I just need to remember to bring it out and use it more.

Today is my big day at work! The Scotiabank Keep a Roof Over Their Heads Radiothon is on 96.5 KOOL FM from 6am - 6pm today. If you're from away, you can listen in on your computer at the station's website.

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh this image is SO cute Anita!! I love your work with PMS fairies, I have always been a huge fan of yours!! Love the colors, such a happy splash amidst the traditional fall hues. :)

Dana said...

So cute Anita!! I love that image and that flower is gorgeous!!
Hugs~
Dana

Katie Cotton said...

i am soooo behind on commenting! This is such a cute card!