Friday, November 12, 2010

OH! Baby!


Today my Raise the Bar Challenge card is a baby card for the PMS Baby Shower for Ginger. Congratulations Ginger on the new addition to your family! If you just came from Tina's blog you're on the right track...if not, please go to the PMS Blog to start from the beginning so you can read all about the big celebration for Makeup Artist Ginger! Now, hop along to Tangii's blog to see what she's got in store for you...and don't forget to stop by Ginger's blog, too and leave her some congratulatory love! Oh yes, and this card uses Sweet Stop Sketch 81!

15 comments:

E.T said...

adorable!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

oooh...fun image for this suprise hop! I love seeing original images from PMS!

Tammy said...

This is so adorable!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love love love it!

Michelle VP said...

How perfect that today's card fits the Raise the Bar Challenge too! I love that you used Argus and Teddy - such a fun image for a baby boy card! :)

Ginny said...

Oh soooo cute! I love the monster stamps, and just realized I don't have this one!! Soooo going to get this one soon I think, will be great for scrapbooking. Thank you sooo much for thinking of me and I love the circle paper in the background too!!!

Thanh Vo said...

SImply adorable! I love the monster twist to it, Anita. <3

Katie Cotton said...

so cute! I heart argus. :D

Crafty Engineering said...

So very cute! I don't have that one and now I want it!

Stephanie Zito said...

OMG! This is too stinkin cute Anita! Great job!

Randee E said...

Awwe, I love Argus, He's my favorite :0) - soo cute!

Carma said...

Love the combination of papers. So fun!!

Lissame said...

cute card, thanks for sharing

Kim Y. said...

How cute!

Julie said...

This is so stinkin cute!