Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Doodle Pantry Challenge

A little change from all the Christmas & Thanksgiving projects I've been working on. I seem to have a lot of baby things going on lately, so I'm really glad to have a chance to play with this new image from Doodle Pantry this week. I think the sheep are overtaking the ants as my favorite images from Doodle Pantry. Laurie has moved her challenge to a new blog and renamed it Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge and this week is the first one! Even better, if you participate in the challenge you will get this sheep image for free! How's that for a sweet deal?

9 comments:

Tammy said...

This is very cute Anita.
Love that it's not the traditional pink, blue, yellow or green.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Anita, this is so sweet! I love that is it brown! Just precious!!

Ms. Jen said...

Anita this is absolutely adorable. I too like that it isn't the traditional pink and blue.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So pretty! What a super design.

Claudine Poch said...

How precious! Great papers!

Jerusha said...

Okay, I am loving the new look on your blog, it is so festive! And this card is just so sweet. Beautiful!

Christa said...

great card love the big bow hugs christa

Dawn Frost said...

Love the sheep too but the ants are still my favorite, lol! Love the colours you chose.

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Precious! I love the sheep and the spotted ribbon!