Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Tree Ruby


About a month ago, I was one of the lucky winners on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog hop and I won this awesome Christmas Tree Ruby stamp :) I thought it only fitting that I use it to play along at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge, and Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge. This week she is borrowing a sketch from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, so it's a bonus...two challenges in one card! My only regret about this card is that I don't have a Merry Christmas sentiment that is the size of the one I used...I much prefer to say "Merry Christmas" over "Happy Holidays"...oh well... is that a good excuse to buy more stamps?

3 comments:

just me said...

Very pretty:) Is that real ribbon folded that way or is it paper? Lovely:)

StephC said...

I love it! Isn't Ruby the cutest? So glad you joined us for another CCC! :)

cardcrazy said...

Ruby is perfect for this challenge and you card is just darling! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!