Friday, October 15, 2010

Raise the Bar at PMS!


Today's challenge at Raise the Bar is to use an image of a hobby...doesn't have to be YOUR hobby (thank goodness because my garden is a DIS-AS-TER!). I didn't have a whole lot of hobby images to choose from... no baking...no golf...and for some reason I was drawing a blank on other hobby possibilities. 

Today's Makeup 4 The Weekend challenge is to be inspired by a song...any song... and I found John Denver's Muppet Show appearance endearing & inspiring... he sang "The Garden Song"...how perfect! Here's a link in case you'd like to hear it...I bet you'll recognize the lyrics :)

5 comments:

Randee E said...

Love the colors and the pp! And way to make the challenge work for you. I looked up the Youtube video for the Garden Song!! Gotta love muppets :0) Thanks for playing!

Carma said...

My hubby is a fantastic gardener and my gardening hobby is to enjoy his work! Love your card. Sprout is one of my favorite fairies.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Yaya! So glad you found a song to match this super cute card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So cute.. thats one of my fave PMS images too.

~*Joni said...

Haha! Did you see my card? It's definitely NOT my current hobby - haha! :) Great idea of using this fairy, I always think of you when I see her. Adorable card as always Hovey, and I love the pic of you on FB with your hubby!!