Monday, October 11, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps New Release Review


It's review day at Paper Makeup Stamps, and for once, we're NOT talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes! NOOOOO! We're all about the chocolate this time. Did you see Hershey, the chocolate lovin monster? I think he's hiding in this Moody for Chocolate somewhere. Oh, don't I wish I could be surrounded by chocolate like that LMBO. If you're craving some chocolate themed stamps, there's still time to do the blog hop and collect that discount code for 15% off all new release purchases!

5 comments:

Michelle VP said...

She looks great in this color combo with the gingham and scallops! :)

Kim Y. said...

Darling card!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You are so sweet!

Carma said...

I love the red gingham paper. She's colored beautifully!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so fabulous Anita! I love your choice of dp and colours! Beautifully done!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card, love the gingham!