Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paper Makeup Release Day & Blog Hop



Thanks for stopping in to my blop today for the Paper Makeup Stamps Release Day Blog Hop...If you've just come from Stephanie's sweet cupcake project, then you're on the right track. If not, you should head back to the PMS Blog and start at the beginning (you wouldn't want to miss the discount code).

We've got a couple of cute new monsters for you monster-loving gals this month. This guy doesn't really have a name...we just call him the Leaf Monster...or is that Leif? I had so much fun coloring him up with all the gorgeous fall colors. I used the "out of the box" technique again with my nesties (loooove doing this) so that his tail would be hanging out. The sentiment comes with him, too!

You're next blop is Christi Snow with a yummilicious creation for ya. Don't forget to collect all the letters along the way for your 15% discount code for all new release purchases... my letter is:


See you at the party tonite??? I sure hope so, it's a lot of fun and you just never know when Katie is going to give away some prizes :) Just check in to the PMS Forum around 9pm EST (10 Atlantic).

16 comments:

AScrappersDelight said...

Very cute! Love the rich colors (both the paper and your coloring!)

Khristen said...

So cute, that paisley paper is perfect!

Erika said...

The colors are so great. Love the card.

Christi Snow said...

OMG...the colors on this are AMAZING!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! smiles...

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is super duper cute. I love how you've cut him out.

Christi said...

I am in LOVE with that color combo!! Wonderful job!!

Lindsy said...

Awwww ~ Leif is my favorite monster (probably because my youngest son's middle name is Leif...yes we're Scandinavian =)
Love the rich colors you used and Leif's little tail hanging out is too cute!

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Your coloring is wonderful.

jan farnworth said...

love the colors in your card.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love it! He's my fave stamp of the release and I just adore seeing him in all his glory! Beautiful colors!

Dawn Mercedes said...

whew...i'm not the only one who got the dreaded red X when she tried adding that blog hop pix. haha.

and the more I see of Leif..the more I think that I NEED him! haha

Stephanie Zito said...

So adorable and fun Anita! You've done an awesome job with this adorable little monster!

Danni said...

Love how you colored him!! Great card!

Kristie said...

Cute, lovin this new lil monster!!

Randee E said...

This guy cracks me up!! I LOVE your card!! He is colored perfectly and looks rather distinguished against that gorgeous DP :0) Awesome!

Michelle VP said...

I love the multi-colored leaves and the way his tail is hanging off the circle! :) Fun!