Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday




This is my first time playing at Moxie Fab...but this inspiration pic just drew me in. My style is quite different than what I see in Paper Crafts and on Moxie Fab, but I still enjoy the projects for inspiration. Here are my two cards inspired by the colors in the picture.
This one features Hugging Fairies from Paper Makeup Stamps. I actually colored with a water pen & ink, SU markers and some Copics...how's that for variety? The sentiment is also from PMS.


This flower is from the PMS set Dandy Wishes. I kept trying to add more to this card, but it just really wanted to be CAS.





4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice challenge interpretation. I'm especially drawn to the Dandy Wishes - and love the use of the button!

Helen F. said...

Two Fabby cards, Anita. Very sweet fairies on the first one and the colors are a perfect match to the Tues Trigger.

Cath said...

Hey Anita! What fun approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Michelle VP said...

Love your cards! Especially the multi-colored hearts on the dandelion. :)