Saturday, October 30, 2010

Makeup for the Weekend

This week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge is to make a treat holder/box/bag of some kind, and the trick is to use Chocolate as one of your colors. I recently discovered these awesome double pocket bags on SCS. They are soooo easy to make and it's a great little giftie for bus drivers, teachers, etc. I made a whole pile of them from my huge stash of Christmas papers that I didn't know what else I would do with (some of them are ugly stripes that look awesome done up this way!) Now they're just sitting there waiting to be decorated! This one was just perfect for today's chocolate challenge. Stop on over at the PMS Blog to see what my fellow DT members have come up with for this challenge, and then play along!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Wow Anita!! This is just so gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job!!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Anita! I love the bag idea and your fairy is colored so nicely...love the colors you chose!

Carma said...

I love brown (chocolate) and blue together! Gorgeous gift bag!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

this is gorgeous, Anita! I still haven't inked up that fairy yet...but I will soon!