Friday, October 1, 2010

M4TW44 & Raise the Bar


The challenge issued at Paper Makeup Stamps this week is another great inspiration challenge...for M4TW44 be inspired by this gorgeous necklace. I just love those ribbon ties (is that what they are???) I would love this necklace...it's just so cool. So, I was inspired by the ties...I kind of thought they look like a pile of leaves...am I weird? Ok...it's an inspiration challenge...so bear with me. the colors, too...reds, yellow/gold and green...say fall-ish ;)


Here's what I came up with. I used Moody for Fall and one of the sentiments from Little Moments. This layout is for Card Patterns Sketch 83

Now Joni has challenged the Raise the Bar followers to a F.A.LL recipe challenge:
F - Flowers (brads)
A - at least two ribbons
LL - Lots of Leaves

And in true RTB fashion, I've pulled out a mat stack from K&Co Wild Saffron collection that I've had for probably 2 years and never opened! I love the detail of all the punched holes in the corners. I'm also entering this at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #9 (Fall) this week.

Today is October 1st... so do you know what that means????

Happy Birthday to ME!
I'll be home all day ALONE, treating myself to a good 'ol stamping festival :) YAY...Now if only I had some friends here to share the day with me...but my best friends are all from away or working...booooo! Awww...now I feel sad...gonna go make me another latte and find my apple crisp recipe... DD is going on a field trip to the apple orchard today, so we'll be having apple crisp this weekend...yummmmm! Better than a birthday cake, even if I have to make it myself LOL 

If you feel sorry for me...feel free to send gifts :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Love this...great job! Happy Birthday - enjoy your day at home stamping!!! I'm waaaaaaaaay jealous!

Randee E said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anita!! Hope it's full of sweet surprises :0) Gorgeous card too!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Gorgeous card and best birthday wishes to you!

HappyCrafter said...

Happy Birthday Anita! I hope you had a wonderful day spoiling yourself and enjoying your crafty time :-) Best of luck for the year ahead!

SemSee said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Anita, Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a FAB-U-LOUS birthday!! Big hugs, Simonne xx PS Stunning card, btw!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Wonderful card Anita! I hope you had a terrific 'crafty' birthday! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.