Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heartfelt Creations - More Christmas Cardinals

OOoops... I forgot this was set to publish today and didn't put in any info! Thanks to those who commented anyhow LOL.  This is another beautiful stamp from Heartfelt Creations: Cardinal Pine Cone Border. Now, what you can't see in this pic is that I paper toled the birds...but I only popped up their bellies on foam dots and glued their tails & heads down flat so their bellies look nice and round! And I added a bit of glitter stickles on the pine cones. This is a larger stamp... that panel is 6.5 inches wide and the card is 5x7.

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Nice card!!! The birds look so fsntastic!!! Great job! The red is very bright here))

just me said...

Beautiful!

Angelica said...

Gorgeous card Anita!!!

Brenda Lee said...

Anita, gorgeous card!!! I'm slowly acquiring Heartfelt Creations stamps....can't wait to get my hands on some cardinals after seeing your card. You're a great enabler. LOL!!