Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doodle Pantry Release Day

It's the 20th so that means Laurie has another release for us over at Doodle Pantry! Isn't this one...wait for it....

JUST PEACHY?

Sorry...couldn't help myself. I'm really not a fruity person...but I'm always up for a challenge...and getting the color right on these peaches was a bit challenging...I still don't have all the Copics, so I toned down my oranges with a light brown...I think it worked. Head on over to Doodle Pantry now to see the other cute images she's releasing today. This layout is for Sweet Sunday Sketch 89.


9 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Anita, I really like how you colored this and shaded around it! Perfection!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Anita. Amazing coloring of the peaches. Love your design.

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty! Great coloring and sponging of your image!

K. Joy said...

Wow, great coloring on these peaches!! Just perfect. Love the DP you used, too! :)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Anita, this is really cute! Great coloring on those peaches and I totally love the sentiment!! Super cute!

Christa said...

lovely colors great card hugs christa

Jerusha said...

Okay, I almost died laughing. That sentiment is AWESOME! Love your card!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Love the colour of your peaches! With the highlights they look so real. Great sentiment, love it!