Saturday, October 23, 2010

Doodle Pantry for PWCO SS55

My card today features the new horse image from Doodle Pantry, just released this week. I went searching for a current sketch challenge that used a large circle, and I found one over at the Paper Works Co. blog. I don't think I've played there before...but that's why I love The Daily Dare--Deb keeps the challenge lists up to date, so I always go there to find out what's going on in the stamping world :) Seriously, I must check that place 15-20 times on a weekend!



11 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is very nice!

Would you please get in touch with me (onecraftychica@gmail.com) so that I can discuss a guest designer position with you?

Thanks!
Steph

Carla aka scrappypug said...

oh this is lovely!

Pat (mspfd) said...

My goodness, this is just spectacular. Gorgeous work!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Anita, this is just beautiful! Wonderful coloring. I love the DP what great colors in it. Love the added touch of the pearls.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so beautiful anita. Absolutely beautiful.

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my goodness, I'm stunned! Talk about gorgeous! You did an incredible job colouring him. I love how you framed him with the pearls, just stunning!

Claudine Poch said...

Wow, this is amazing! Your coloring, layout, and papers are wonderful!

Christa said...

wow great horse card ,you are very busy with althose cards love it hugs christa

Jerusha said...

I am really intimidated by your card. I tried to colour this guy but...wowo...waht a mess! Yours is stunning!!!!

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Anita!! great design too!
hugs & blessings!

Michelle VP said...

You found the perfect sketch for this horse's cameo! Love the pearl accents too. :)