Sunday, October 10, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Sketch Day



This week is sketch week at Corrosive Challenge and here's the sketch Janet has cooked up for us. This is my take...a bit different on the circles :)

Ok...so my circles are a bit smaller than the sketch, but it works, doesn't it? This week is another chance for you to win a prize from Robyn's Fetish, so pop on over to the blog and get some more inspiration to play along!

This cardinal stamp & sentiment are from Heartfelt Creations...boy, as a cardinal lover, I sure picked the right design team to apply for didn't I? This particular cardinal stamp is from the Snowy Cardinal set.



4 comments:

just me said...

Great card Anita:) Happy turkey day!

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Nikki said...

Cute card and you've won over at here Congrats too :)
hugs Nikki C

Olena said...

Love it!