Sunday, October 31, 2010

Corrosive Challenge day

Today's challenge at Corrosive Challenge is to CASE a card by one of our design team members! This is so much fun...it gives you a chance to go browsing around some blogs, which is always a great inspiration. I started with Mary's blog, and I didn't have to go very far before I found THIS CARD to be inspired by.

It was my week to use a Robyn's Fetish image, and this image is part of their Fright Night digital paper pack!  I just scaled it down to the size I needed and added the border mat. I changed the original color to black before I printed (it comes as a nice brownish color). Then I punched a circle and used it to mask off the moon while I sponged navy ink all around to create a nice night sky. Soooo simple!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

fantastic card anita!!

Angelica said...

Love this card, that image is fantastic. Great design.

Danni said...

What a truly fabulous card!! Awesome job!

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, very cool card!

LB Designs said...

Awesome card Anita!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Awesome card!!! I love the design and your style.

Thanks for sharing

Happy crafting

Julie

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh too cool. I have that digi paper pack and never thought of using the image part! How clever!