Sunday, October 24, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Day


Today's challenge at Corrosive Challenge is Halloween (or black & orange if you don't do Halloween). I don't really "celebrate" Halloween, but these Doodle Pantry ants are just too cute to pass up.

On a totally different note...I built myself a make-shift light box.... so...all you photo-savvy people...is this pic any better? I need to get another light on the other side to cut the shadow, I know...but I think it's better colors this way...would love some opinions. This one can stay put and not be "redone" everytime I need a photo. That was a pain in the patookas before LOL.

12 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

how cute it this! Love those ants!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so darn cute! You even found matching paper and brads... you go girl.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Anita, you did a super cute job on this card. I am right there with you this image is really cute! I think the photo is great but I'm not a photo person to give advice- sorry. But I think it looks great, good coloring with the picture.

Janet said...

what a cute card hun!
hugs

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so stinkin' adorable!! love the candy corns too along the ribbon. So adorable.

Dawn Frost said...

I love your candy corn brads, way too cute! This photo looks really good, great job!

Christa said...

so nice card love the colors, hugs christa

Jerusha said...

Adorable, as always! What a fun card!!!

Maria Matter said...

this is so cute and totally fun!

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! Olena!

Michelle VP said...

How cute! I love the popped up candy corns on the side. :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How funny, love this little ant.