Sunday, October 17, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Day

It's NO WHITE day at Corrosive Challenge. It's harder than it looks! I used the plain back side of some designer Christmas paper for my sentiment...just wish I had embossed it...oh well...next time, right? Come show us what you can do WITHOUT any white this week at Corrosive...you can still get your name in for the Robyn's Fetish prize this month.

This sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations Designs...part of the Joyous Noel set. It is simply stamped in black, with the Noel colored in with an SU marker. I also shaded/highlighted with red SU chalk around the outside of the nestie oval. The beautiful black die cut at the top is also Heartfelt Creations Designs--one of their custom made die cuts from the set Decorative Butterfly Borders.

3 comments:

Angelica said...

Great work on this challenge, beaufitul card.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Wow..what a beautiful card! and I love what you did with the chalking. SO pretty!

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty, I like how you used the flourish here, it really adds to the whole effect.