Friday, September 17, 2010

A YUMMY Combination




I think the last heat wave really gave my mojo a jumpstart. I was able to combine the Raise the Bar Challenge and the Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenges once again! I {LOVE} it when that happens.

Raise the Bar's challenge this week is to use something "yummy" on your project...well, there's been a lot of talk with the PMS team about Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I thought I'd use coffee as my yummy! Apparently I missed the memo that our "Yummy" was supposed to be a cake or a pie, LOL. I'm not a Pumpkin Spice fan, but I do love me a Vanilla or Caramel latte...mmmmmm....laaaaaatte.

This week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge is this sketch, and I used my PMS Caffeine Trip set to make the lattes.
M4TW42 Card

Come join me in one or both of the challenges this week!

8 comments:

Janet said...

awesome card!!
hugs

Christi said...

Girl this is YUMMY!! I love it!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love the sentiment... might borrow that one for a card- and I love it when you read a challenge wrong, done that a number of times (i.e. the cooking one where I put cups, http://homemadecardsbyerin.blogspot.com/2010/07/have-fun-drinks-on-lawn-fawn.html)

Carma said...

Love the papers and colors. Just perfect for this stamp set. I love it!

Ginny said...

Oh, this makes me really crave coffee! Love how you used the sketch and used the strips for the sentiment. Wow I wish I had a pumpkin spice latte right now!!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Mmmmm coffee... definitely yummy!!!

Julie said...

Great card, love the colors...and I also love coffee. Sorry I'm so late on commenting.

Erin said...

I was inspired by this card and made one too, giving you credit for the inspiration.