Saturday, September 11, 2010

Purse-onally, I think Lisabee is FABULOUS!


Have you made your cards for the PMS September Release Party challenges yet? There's an awesome sketch based on a card that Lisa M (aka Lisabee) found for us, and there's a great color combo challenge to use Pink, Teal & Chocolate. Above is my card for the sketch challenge. When I saw this Bella Blvd. paper, I had to buy some JUST to go with the Retail Therapy set PMS released in August. This sketch is really versatile...you should check out the other DT members creations...they are phenomenal.

BUT WAIT! There's another reason I think Lisabee is fabulous. She was my "secret admirer" for this round of the PMS team's "secret sister" game and this is what she sent me! There's two beautiful, classy cards there in the back, a personalized notbook (I love green by the way), she made that little daisy purse sitcky note holder. There's also a tone of embelishments, some cool wooden ones I've never seen before, a sweet little candle, and some glittery chipboard letters. OH! It's so fun to open surprise packages. Thank you Lisa!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful Card and great new stash to play with :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I'm glad you liked it! I'm so sorry it took so long to get it to you!