Sunday, September 5, 2010

PMS September Sneak Peek!


I have THREE posts today! 
Please scroll for 
Corrosive Challenge post and my 



Quite appropriate that I was working on my sneak peek of this new fairy image yesterday during a hurricane, don't you think? Well, actually, I believe it was only a tropical storm when it got here, but still, the windows did rattle a bit.


Let me introduce you to Kat! She's named after the daughter of fellow PMS Makeup Artist Christi Snow! If you love the Beautiful Day Fairies as much as me, then you're definitely going to want to check out the rest of the sneak peeks for today...there are more fairies to see!

The sketch I used for this card came from this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge, run by another fellow PMS Makeup Artist, Danni Bindel. Danni is celebrating her birthday this week and is having a huge celebration on the Flutterby Wednesday blog...you have to have played in the challenge before, tho, because the prize is THAT awesome.

Photobucket

OK...so a little more PMS business to share with you... The September Release Party is happening on Tuesday night at 9pm EDT (10 AST for the locals). Join us at the PMS Forum for some chatting, fun & games. If you missed Friday & Saturday's Sneek Peak posts on the PMS Blog, go check out the fabulous new kit & Nothing Left to Say sentiment set. There are also some chances to win some of the new releases, so don't forget to post the release button on your blog before the party!

I'll see you back here on Tuesday for my Blog Hop creation!

12 comments:

AScrappersDelight said...

Your card featuring Kat is beautiful!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I love the colors you used on this card, Anita! So pretty!

Shaela said...

this is so cute! love the sentiment you paired with the image :)

FibreJunky said...

Super cute card! Love the new fairy! (I know...not at all surprising)

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Anita!! I love the colours!!

Brandi said...

I love, love, love this card! Gorgeous! :)

Carma said...

Love the coloring and the paper combo. She's darling!

Danni said...

Ohhh I like this!! Awesome job!! and such wonderful coloring!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kelly Sas said...

Great card! Love the colors and the sentiment.

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so, so pretty Anita!!! Love your colouring and choice of color scheme!

Randee E said...

This card is perfect in every way!! Love the colors and how the wings just poke out of the rectangle and the sentiment - love it all!

Michelle VP said...

What perfect shading you did on Kat - I especially love her hair! I'm so glad you joined us at Flutterby Wednesday again this week. :)