Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pelican Birthday


Today I'm sharing what I hope is a "manly" birthday card...at least, that's what I was going for when I chose this Doodle Pantry image and the blue & grey color combo... I think the bow is ok...isn't it? My father in law likes to have a stash of my cards on hand to use, but I have so few cards I feel I can give him, that I've decided to make a concentrated effort to do more manly cards...especially with my Doodle Pantry images because the worms & ants work perfectly for men, I think. Here's the full set that the Pelican image is part of:


9 comments:

Janet said...

great card!
hugs

Ms. Jen said...

Anita this is fabulous! It's a great manley card. I just love the colors you chose. Any man would be happy to get this!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Anita!!! love the monochromatic look!
hugs & blessings!

Scrap With M said...

Wonderful card Anita!! Who is that stamp set from? Starving Artists? Love it!! ~Melissa aka ScrapWithM

Claudine Poch said...

Great card and coloring of your image! Love all of the grey!

alicaz said...

very pretty! the bow is ok for manly cards too, don't worry :)

Jerusha said...

Wow, this card is so awesome! This would make a really great masculine birthday card. Love, love LOVE it! I must use that set now! You've inspired me! Happy world Cardmaking day!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful manly card!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful Pelican! The colours and stripes are perfect for a men. A manly card isn't suppose to be gorgeous but it is, lol!