Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More new release from Doodle Pantry

Here's is another one of Laurie's whimsical images from Doodle Pantry's September Release. I have a friend who collects sheep, so I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting sheep things...so I'll send her this card, just because.


This is the front of my card...I kept it really simple to focus on the image...which I loved coloring...soooooo easy! I cut out a second sheep and popped it up on foam dots for dimension.


Tee Hee... this is the inside of the card. Again...so simple to color! This could literally be a 15 minute card. Here's the whole set you can purchase at Doodle Pantry. Don't forget you can participate in the Clearly Delightful Blog Challenge this month and receive the Get Well Worm image just for participating!


11 comments:

Danni said...

Oh that is just too cute and fun! Fabulous card!

Tammy said...

Super fun card Anita. My mom will love this card. I'm going to have to get these stamps and create some cards for her. TFS

Maria Matter said...

ack, I love this Anita!!! aren't these sheep the cutest??? great job!
hugs & blessings!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Very cute!!! Love the card!

Claudine Poch said...

I love how you popped up the sheep! The plaid paper looks wonderful with this card!

Dawn Frost said...

Your sheep are just adorable! Love how you did the inside too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How adorable! Your friend is going to love this card! Love the dimension and colors. Super card, Anita.

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

These are so cute, Anita!

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...

they are so cutie's love them hugs christa sorry for my bad english hihi