Friday, September 24, 2010

Heartfelt Creations

Yup...that's right...I Design for Heartfelt Creations...I'm a little late announcing it, nonetheless, it's true! I am so excited about this new gig. Did you know that Heartfelt Creations has a line of custom designed Spellbinders that match their stamp sets? THAT is why I'm so excited. I've been wanting stamps to work with nesties and then one day I discovered Heartfelt Creations. AND they happened to be having a DT call when I discovered them. So, get ready for six months of fun & fab new creations...Heartfelt ones (LOL). Here is one that I submitted for the semi-finalist round of the DT call.






Products Used on the projects
HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox PreCut Set
HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die


I used the My Time Made Easy LLC template to make  a matching birdhouse—part of the roof opens up so you can use it as a gift box.  I added flowersoft to the roof, windows & door to look like snow, and a strip of red gems to look like Christmas lights. I used the largest of the Cardinal dies and embossed it, adding a single black gem for the eye. To get the bird popped out from the house a bit more, I stacked three foam dots on top of each other before adhering to the house.


6 comments:

Brandi said...

Hi Anita! Love this set ~ super cute. :) Congratulations on your new DT postion!

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous matching set, just love it!! So glad to be on the DT with you, your work is inspiring :-)

Danni said...

Congrats!!! Fabulous creations!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Absolutely beautiful! I really love that cardinal set.

~*Joni said...

Congratulations Anita!! Woohoo! :) You deserve it with your amazing ideas. ;)

Valérie said...

oh just beautiful