Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Have Ewe Heard about the new Doodle Pantry Release???


Laurie has doodled up another fantabulous release at Doodle Pantry! I am actually out of town, but I did manage to make this cute little card before I went. These sheep are so great to do up in a hurry because they look fabulous with very little coloring! This card COULD go together in about 15 minutes... if I didn't stick it together without the ribbon...or cut off the original sentiment with my nestie... or a host of other things that seemed to happen that turned this into a 1 hour project LOL. Here's the inside:
For this image, I just arranged the dancing sheep three times and "grouped" it together to resize as needed. It works kind of like the "masking" technique if your digis are designed properly...and Laurie's ARE :) If not, their legs would show through the legs in front of them, etc.




14 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Olga said...

This is awesome! Love how you grouped them together.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How very clever and over-the-top fantastic! Well done!

Shann - Desert Designson said...

Very cute!! Love the "can-can" line!

Janet said...

cute card! love it:)
hugs

Maria Matter said...

this is so adorable Anita! great job duplicating the image...love the dancing sheep! :)
hugs & blessings!

Dawn Frost said...

Your sheep are adorable! Love the background paper it looks like their dancing in a meadow, lol!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my Anita, that is a CUTE sheep card! Love how you layered the 3 dancing sheep! Just adorable!

Christa said...

wow anita, great cards , ilove the dancing sheep, ifeel like dancing now hihi hugs christa

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Anita! What an cutie pie Happy Sheep card! I love the bright, happy colors and I especially love the trio that you created for the card interior...too cute!

Claudine Poch said...

This is so cute! Nice, bright colors.

auntbeespickles said...

One hour project?!? Wow! If you wouldn't have said that I would have never guessed it. This is super cute! I love the title of your post too! Way cute great creativity!!

alicaz said...

adorable! Love how you combined the 3 sheep together - have to try it sometime ;)

Jerusha said...

I am so sorry I missed this! These are so cute! I love them! I just love the dancing ones, so sweet!!