Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Doodle Pantry Pig Me Up


This one is for my friend Kiley if she happens to be looking! I know you love pigs :) Laurie at Doodle Pantry has a great line of realistic looking animals and this cute little piglet is just one! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to color a realistic animal, but I'm quite happy with this one. I mixed my brown & pink Copics to get this shade of spotty pig :)


Precious Piglet was part of the newest Doodle Pantry release on September 5. And Laurie will be releasing even more new images in just a few days on the 20th. That's also the day we find out who wins the Clearly Delightful Blog Challenge for this month, so if you haven't played along yet, you still have time to earn your free Get Well Worm image.

12 comments:

d'une grande ouverture d'esprit said...

cute ^^

Janet said...

aww what a cutie! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card. The colors are fabulous as well as your gorgeous coloring. What a great design.

Heidi said...

Anita- so cute!

Congrats on your new DT position!

~*Joni said...

Awww! I love him Anita! What a cutie pig. heehee! Great coloring, he looks so real. :)

Maria Matter said...

this is so sweet!! great card Anita!

Claudine Poch said...

Great card! Fabulous layout, colors, and coloring!

Dawn Frost said...

OH what a gorgeous colour for the pig!I love how you textured him, beautiful job!!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Such a cute piggie - love love the purple flowers. :)

Laurie Wilson said...

totally adorable!!! Love the colors, wow!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Anita, this is so cute! I love your brown pig. He looks real! The purple is a wonderful choice in colors. I know your friend will absolutely adore this! =) Great card!

HappyCrafter said...

Oh my, that pig is so cute! And your colouring is fabulous :-) Love the plum colour.