Sunday, September 12, 2010

Corrosive Challenge sketch with Inktegrity




It's sketch time at Corrosive Challenge! Here's my take on this week's sketch using Inktegrity's Rose Fairy. Inktegrity is this month's sponsor at Corrosive Challenge, so you can win a $10 gc to the Inktegrity store just for playing along with our challenges this month.

This is, without a doubt, my most favorite-ist ever Inktegrity creation...and I have a lot of them. It took me a long time to color those roses with my Copics, but it was worth it...and soooo much fun! The roses actually have more dimension on-screen than in person...imagine that LOL




4 comments:

Janet said...

this is soooooo cute! love it:)
hugs

just me said...

Another awesome card:) Those roses look 3D! Great job:)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the dimensions! fabulous!

Maria Matter said...

adorable Anita!!
hugs & blessings!