Sunday, September 26, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Day



Today's challenge at Corrosive Challenge is masking. But, WAIT, you say??? Those are digi images from Inktegrity...how do you mask with digi images? Well, it's quite simple. You put two images on the same sheet in your document, and move them together, overlapping as needed. Depending on how the images were designed, it's easier with some than others. Check out this post from a few days ago with my Doodle Pantry sheep for another sample.

I arranged the pig & turkey in a Word doc, added the text above and below and then I drew in the thought bubbles by hand.

This is your last chance for September's prize at Corrosive Challenge...a $10 gc to Inktegrity's online store, plus a Guest DT spot for Corrosive Challenge...so run along and do some masking!

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

ha, great card, love the humour--very creative card!

Olga said...

Super cute!!

~*Joni said...

LMBO!!! Omword Anita, this is JUST what I needed to see before I head off to bed - hilarious!! I have to use it for the blog!!