Sunday, September 5, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Day - Three samples to show!

I have THREE posts today! 
Please scroll up for my 
Doodle Pantry Release post and my 
Paper Makeup Stamps Sneek Preview Post.



This week's challenge at Corrosive Challenge is Red & Olive. Of course, I immediately thought of Christmas and while rifling through my scrap bin to find this beautiful Red SU paper from last year, I came across this lovely olive flocked dp, too...I haven't a clue who made it, but it was perfect for this card. I only had a small piece of the olive, so I cut out as many ornaments as I could and I had enough for 2 cards...so I played. This was the first one I did...I like it, but the sentiment is a bit small...didn't plan well for that part. So then I played some more and came up with the one below:


You may remember this one from a post a couple of weeks ago for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge. I like this one better, but had to post it back then for her challenge. These cards are SUPER easy and great for using up scraps of designer paper. They are also perfectly flat, so they are easy for mailing...and when you mail a lot of cards, making them fit the one-stamp guidelines is important :)

But then, I found some awesome Olive & Green dp that wasn't Christmas related, so I made another card using the Corrosive Challenge monthly sponsor's image. This image was a freebie from Inktegrity a couple weeks ago, but Joni has a ton of other cute image for ya! I used the Sunday Sketch & Stamp sketch for this one, but I'm too late to join :( I seem to have a problem with that LOL


Play along at Corrosive Challenge this month for a chance to win a $10 GC to Joni's Inktegrity shop!


2 comments:

FibreJunky said...

Oh my!! I love all three of them!!! I'm a big fan of Christmas cards. They're pretty much my favourite cards to make. The birthday card is adorable. I like the little grouping of buttons in the corner.

aka said...

Sikke flotte ting. Alle.
Men julekortet er jeg især vild med. Lækkert.