Sunday, August 8, 2010

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!


Please scroll down for my Corrosive Challenge Day post for today!

WOW! I am soooo surprised and thrilled to have 90 people want to win my blog candy...and so many people chose to follow me as well, so I am a happy camper! So happy, that I've decided to have another candy when I reach 200 followers...so keep your eye out for that...I have a few stamps in waiting already :)
















Without further adieu, the winner is #17...and that is Alex! YAY Alex...a loyal PMS customer :) I know she'll love these stamps for sure. Alex, please send me your mailing info at a (dot) hovey (at) eastlink (dot) ca and I'll get it right out to you.

8 comments:

E.T said...

congratulations Alex!!! Woohoooo!

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats Alex!! Lovely picture too girlie!

~*Joni said...

Congratulations Alex!! Heyyyy, I want my $20 back. You promised you'd pick me. ;) LOL! JK!!! Hugs Hovey!

Kristie said...

Congrats Alex!!!

FibreJunky said...

Congrats Alex!!!

Anita, you're super close to those 200 followers. Bet you'll get there in no time!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Congratulations ^__^ un saluto a te dall'italia

Michelle VP said...

Congratulations Alex! :) Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies :)

Alex said...

WOW!!! this made not only my day, but my WEEK!! and MONTH!!! Thank you Anita!!!!!