Friday, August 20, 2010

A TRIPLE Assignment Card


Right now, with any luck, as you're reading this, I'm sitting on a beach watching my daughters run in the sand and tire their little butts out so they'll sleep well tonite LMBO. We're on vacation at the family cottage, which just happens to be right across the road from a humongous tidal beach. Unfortunately it's always too cold to swim in the ocean, but we still enjoy the beach. So...in preparation for the vacation, I had to double up...well, in this case triple up, on some of my assignments. I just didn't have time to make a separate card for everthing AND get them all posted. .
So my lovely Francesca, from Paper Makeup Stamps, features Joni's Raise the Bar sketch for this week. Today's challenge at Makeup 4 the Weekend is "Christi Turns 40"--use four of the same embellishment (pearls in my case), and a circle as your focal image...lucky for me the sketch worked!

Now, this card is also going to be my Corrosive Challenge card on Sunday...so I can't tell you what the challenge is because I don't want to give anyone an unfair advantage LOL...you'll have to check out the Corrosive Challenge blog on Sunday to see how this card fits there too.

6 comments:

Christi Snow said...

So fabulous and I love the combo of challenges... smiles!

Randee E said...

Love the rich red color -Hope you have a 1derful vacation!

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet card, just love that flower you created!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute card!!!

Laurie Wilson said...

haha, that cat is CUTE! Wonderful rich colors, and your coloring is AWESOME.

~*Joni said...

So sassy Anita! Is this you right now on vacation? ;) Wonderful job with the sketch, your interpretation is perfect.