Sunday, August 1, 2010

Raise the Bar "sticks" it to Corrosive


Yup! It's a baby theme for me this week...ok...someone else has got to have a baby or these cards are going to sit here for a looooong time LOL. Janet's challenge at Corrosive Challenge this week is a baby theme, and Joni has challenged us to use up some of those stickers we all have sitting around at Raise the Bar. These Jolee's stickers I bought for one of my DDs scrapbooks...umm....my DDs are 5 & 7...guess they're past the diaper shirt stage now LOL. If you want to see another baby card, check out my post from yesterday for Lisa's Baby Shower blog hop with PMS.

I highly encourage you to join in both challenges this week...for one...I am judging the "winners" at Raise the Bar...so I'm going to be visiting all the blogs and I would love to see yours up there! Secondly, this month at Corrosive Challenge Paper Makeup Stamps is our prize sponsor...so every time you enter the challenge there, you get a chance to win a great PMS prize!

4 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

What a sweet baby card. Love it!

Toni said...

I really WANT this card. I don't have children, and anyone else that I know with children, they aren't babies any longer. But I love things in miniature and I just love, love, love, this card!!!!! It is so stinkin' cute.

Ginny said...

This is toooo funny! I just used the same Jolees last week. They were so old they had lost their stick!

Lynne in NI said...

Awwww, how cute is this!!!