Friday, August 6, 2010

Raise the Bar--Pearly Whites

Today's challenge at Raise the Bar is to use pearls on your card. I have just a handful of pearls left from my very first SU Pretties kit from 3 years ago...'bout time I used them up, I'd say! Now, if I could use up all the clear beads in the kit...then I'd be cooking with gas LOL So...come on over and show us your pearly whites this week at Raise the Bar!

This image is a very old digi (from when digis were just first coming onto the scene) from The Greeting Farm. I was practicing a technique for highlighting around the image in colors, and it's a bit splotchy, but I like the pink...it's different.

2 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Wow, Anita! I love how big and round her cameo is next to those big round pearls! Wonderful job coloring her too. :)

E.T said...

such a pretty card! stamp is totally aodrbs!