Saturday, August 7, 2010

PMS Release Day Hop


Welcome to the August Release Hop for Paper Makeup Stamps! We're getting ready for another big party tonite. If you've found your way over from Sherry's blog then you're on the right track. If you've just popped in her 'cuz you love me and can't miss a single thing I do...then you really need to start from the beginning at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog

This cute little guy is Carter...I love the fairy & the dino combined! And Carter's jammies are just too cute! I pulled out some hoarded rubons to go with this card...a bunch of cute dinos & kid friendly sentiments. This would be so cute to invite someone over for a playdate.

Now you need two things to continue on your way. First, my letter for your 15% discount code on anything in the August release is



And second, you need to know that your next blop (ha ha...that's my made up term for blog stop) is the phenomenal Christi. Now, should Blogger be actin' up again today and a link is broken, the full hop schedule (the DT list) is on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog for your convenience.

Are you ready for tonight's release party festivities? I hope you will come join the fun in the PMS Forum at 8 pm EST (9 pm Atlantic)...there's always lots of gabbing and gaming...and usually lots of talk about food :)

Don't forget...if you haven't entered my blog candy (which is heavy on PMS goodies), please check out the post at the top of my blog as I'll be drawing the winner first thing tomorrow!

18 comments:

Christi Snow said...

awww, he is so darn cute! I love your paper choices on this gorgeous card! smiles..

Stephanie Zito said...

So cute Anita! Love your colour choices and your card is so fun! Beautiful work!

Ginny said...

Oh he's so cute in blue and the rub ons are great!

Michelle VP said...

Oh how sweet! I love your papers and rub-ons - they go so perfectly with Carter. :)

Danni said...

Oh how adorable! Love the rubon's! Such a fun and cute card!

Michelle said...

Oh how cute...lovin' carter :)

Jennifer M. said...

What an adorable card. That would make such a cute birthday card for a little boy by just changing the greeting. Nice Job :)

Christi said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute!!

FibreJunky said...

Carter is so cute!! See you at the release party!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Anita!! Love your card!!

Kristie said...

This is soooo cute!! Love it!

AScrappersDelight said...

Super cute! That dino is perfect for little boys!!

Shaela said...

very cute! a total boy card :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

funky layout! fantastic!

Tina said...

How aadorable. Look at those fun papers.

Crafty Engineering said...

Love what you did with Carter, Anita! Those dino rub-ons are awesome too!!

Randee E said...

Awwee! So cute, I LOVE his jammies too! I've loved every card I've seen with this stamp. Just pulls on my heart strings I guess :0) Totally adorable!