Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moody Sneak Peek

I'm soooo excited to be sneaking the new Moody for Cats from PaperMakeup Stamps today...I love cats almost as much as I love Moody girls LOL. I used the Card Patterns sketch #75, and added a little "faux stitching" on the yellow strip for the Paper Sundaes challenge. I colored the image with a combination of Copics, Touch markers and SU markers.

Thanks for stopping in today to see my sneak peek. I hope you head on over to the PMS Blog to see what other goodies await you at this week's release. Don't forget to set your alarms for the 7th at 9pm CST to join us in the PMS forum for the release party!

14 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh WOW! I am really enjoying the fun fall colors used on this. You really rocked coloring the Moody as well! Can't wait to try coloring her.

Lisa Kind said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Anita! I LOVE these colors...so my favs! And I love the sentiment in the middle of the flower...very clever idea! Great coloring, too! Love this card!

fi's cards and crafts said...

beautiful card...you have coloue the image perfectly to match the DP which are fab an great job on the stitching...thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous! I am amazed that you used all those tools for colouring! Way to go - I stumble over my copics lol!

Danni said...

Ohhhhh...this is gorgeous!! Love the flower with the sentiment, very clever!! Fab job!

Shaela said...

love this! such rich colors and your coloring is fantastic. Great job!

France said...

OOh theses fall colors are just perfect for this image, the kitties are just sooo cute.

Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes!
France

Carma said...

Love the combination of papers and the polkadot ribbon. Fabulous!

Nana said...

Very pretty card! Lovely image and colors.
Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Michelle VP said...

I love the warm colors you used and how you cut around the sentiment and put it on a flower. Beautiful! :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my goodness Anita!!!! I LOVE your card! The dark rich colours are stunning and I love how you've coloured your image!

Tracey said...

Anita, I LOVE this card!! THe colours are rich and beautiful and your colouring of the image is fantastic!!!

Mandi said...

What a pretty card! And I love the coloring and paper you used on this card as well. Great job! :)

Shana said...

Anita this is amazing!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!