Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I think I have found my Christmas Card for this year!


Yup... I think this is it... I just love this image... It's even HUBBY approved...he actually got a giggle out of it. This image is available at Whimsie Doodles (a Nova Scotia stamp company for the locals who are reading this). It also just happened to work perfectly for this week's CPS Card Sketch...and I'm sooo glad I tried it out! I'm also entering it at the Whimsie Doodles blog for their "punny card" challenge...pretty sure this fits LOL.

8 comments:

Darlene Mah said...

Anita, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!I am heading over to Whimsie Doodle right now.

Michelle VP said...

hehehe - I love it! Perfect shading on those peas. :)

Lori said...

That is AWESOME!

Lea L. said...

Tee hee....this is cute! I giggled a bit too! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

♥♥♥Lea

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Fabulous card and great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Whimsie Doodles!

It's Me, Nikki (NCSUnikki) said...

So very cute Anita! Thank you so much for playing along in our Whimsie Doodles challenge!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute card!!

LindaC said...

Congratulations on winning the WD challenge! Way to go! Thanks for participating! Linda DT