Sunday, August 8, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Gettin' Sketchy with Paper Makeup Stamps!


That's right! Paper Makeup Stamps, home of the ever-adorable "Beautiful Day" Fairies is sponsoring the Corrosive Challenge this month. Being on the PMS Design Team, I had lots of stamps to choose from for this week's sketch, but Katie was very generous in allowing other Corrosive Challenge DT members to choose a digi stamp to work with at some point this month...AND she's giving a $20 gift certificate to the Challenge winner this month! SCORE! Maybe you'll choose to pick up some of the new PMS stamps that were just released last night!


Here's my take on this week's sketch. I had a card front scrap of Razzleberry Lemonade sitting around to use up and decided to pair it with a bit of Pixie Pink and Rich Razzleberry... It's a very girly color combo and I like it! I chose an older word art that I thought would make a good encouragement card...so many of my on-line friends seem to need some encouragement lately...I hope they all slay their dragons soon!

Please hop on over to the Corrosive Challenge Blog to see what my fellow designers have come up with, and you should check out the PMS DT blogs this week as well as some of the girls there were going to play along with the sketch challenge this week.







5 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Very pretty card!

Kristie said...

Pretty card! I love the dp and colors you used!

FibreJunky said...

Love it!! I still love Razzleberry Lemonade and that word art quote is one of my favourites!

Dragonlady said...

Just checked out the challenge at The Corrosive CB and had to comment on your beautiful card. I just love the colours and the fantastic word art.

Hugs Ali x

JazzyH said...

Pretty!