Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ColorQ--Late as usual



Some days I just don't know why I bother...sigh...I made this card for ColorQ 44 : Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Black and White. I'm not really a big fan of Poppy Parade, but the inspiration photo Arielle posted made me NEED to try this combo, and I just happened to have a card base in Poppy sitting out...so I went for it. I quite like the final result...I think it's a very summery color combo. HOWEVER, I cannot seem to remember that Arielle closes her linky tool on Sunday afternoon...so I missed out on getting it loaded up AGAIN...so I saved it for today :)

Don't forget...I've got another Blog Candy up for grabs...if you haven't already signed up...please check out my top post!

2 comments:

TanySol said...

Awesome card!!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi anita! welcome to the Doodle Pantry team! I look forward to working with you again!!